Training and Development Coordinator
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and executing training activities with Avail customers. This includes client management, documentation, visual aids, conducting webinars, and in-person training engagements. Training coordinators will also perform special projects such as plan user conferences, participate on DevOps teams, coordinate webinars, apply customer support portal enhancements, execute customer experience enhancements, create, and develop training video content, curriculum development, and build strategic training initiatives.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the short assessment:
- Develops training materials in accordance with company style guidelines, including training handbooks, job aids, models, multimedia visual aids, computer, and web-based tutorials and standard operating procedures
- Participates in project delivery including analysis, implementation, testing and documentation of training programs
- Recommends and implements ingenious, state-of-the-art solutions, modifications, and enhancements to training programs
- Conducts extensive research and uncovers trends in cutting-edge training methods and assesses the effectiveness of existing training and development programs
- Administers training programs according to business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for client technology training needs
- Recommend and outline new training topics for curriculum development, seminars, or video modes based on client needs and experience
- Other Responsibilities: May be required to perform customer-support duties such as help desk assistance and other functions as needed
- Desired 3 years of training delivery experience with a technology firm
- Self-reliant individual with the desire to work as a team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills; oral, written, and phone
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent people skills and the ability to understand client competency
- Ability to communicate effectively across a variety of departments
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Associate degree with 4+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel: Travel requirements: Up to 50% travel may be required
Avail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer