Support Contract Financial Analyst
Avail Technologies is seeking a unique individual that has a financial analyst background to help develop and manage our support contracts financial plans.
The candidate will be responsible for working closely with the Customer Support Manager, Business Development, and other departments within Avail as applicable, to develop and maintain the overall Support projects plans and budgets. The duties include developing and maintaining long-term support agreements for 3rd party supplier hardware and software components integrated with Avail products, Managing support projects to ensure customers are receiving the valued service while meeting cost objectives, managing Avail’s cellular accounts which includes activations and deactivations, monthly monitoring of usage, and accounts analysis.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to gain an understanding of how Avail develops and tracks support financials within the company’s standard tools. They must be able to independently perform trend analysis and must be able to communicate effectively with other groups as needed to fulfill responsibilities. Good communication skills are a must.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the short assessment by accessing the link below:
- Develop and maintain support project plans
- Ensure the company is staying on track to meet the yearly revenue goals
- Evaluate potential overages on contracts
- Assist in maintaining warranty & support renewals for current and future customers
- Quote and manage all customer support request for spare parts.
- Manage Cellular Activations and Deactivations
- Manage and Analyze Cellular Accounts
- Cellular Usage
- Modems properly accounted for and place in proper accounts
- Reconcile cellular costs vs. support contract
- Review to remove inactive plans from each account
- Manage warranty & support agreements for new customers and update existing agreements for renewals
- Point of contact for customers on warranty & support contract questions
- Maintain with Business Development a list of ongoing support renewals
- Assist Business Development on pricing support renewals
- Notify Business Development on price increases for any 3rd party suppliers
- Develop and maintain long term support agreements for 3rd party suppliers of hardware and software components
- Self-reliant individual with the desire to work as a team player who has strong organization skills, a methodical approach, and the desire to solve challenging issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills Required
- Strong analytical and quantitative competencies
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, and a strong aptitude to learn other software applications.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with very minimum guidance
- Associate degree with 4+ years of related work experience, with 3+ years in project accounting management environment, or
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of related work experiences, with 1+ year in project accounting management environment
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel: Less than 5% travel may be required.
Avail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer