Professional Services Account Representative
The Professional Services Account Representative position will be responsible for ensuring all our state-wide customers are fully adopting the Avail ITS System. This individual(s) will perform routine customer site visits following the established FAST™ Process. While on-site at an agency this role is responsible for observing, identifying, tracking and improving agency-wide operations.
This role will act in a consultant manner looking out for the interest of both the customer and Avail. This role will serve as the responsible individual overseeing the well-being of each agency ensuring their satisfaction with Avail remains at a consistently high level. In this role, it is the responsibility of FAST ™ representative to partner and become an extension of their customer’s staff. By touching all levels within an agency, they will act as the data probes to offer advice to the agency and to also bring back feedback to Avail for future improvements.
- RI for PennDOT FRITS PA FAST™ properties
- Ensure all customers within your oversight are fully adopting and leveraging the entire Avail software suite
- Ability to create and execute a corrective action project plan if an agency is falling behind in their ability to adopt the Avail software suite.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels for each agency within your oversight.
- Execute FAST™ visits according to the vision of the team with a project manager and account representative mentality.
- Ensure all assigned customers are running their agency’s in adherence to the Avail Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure customer action items are documented, prioritized, delegated and completed in a timely manner agreed upon by the customer.
- Inform team and other key stakeholders of re-occurring issues happening in the field as well as product and industry trends.
- Up to 60% travel; visiting assigned customers throughout the state as well as assisting with shows and conferences.
- Update and maintain customer project plans at the end of each site visit.
- Liaison between FAST™ Team and Business Development team to assist with prioritization and delivery of customer technology plans
- Develop a rolling customer technology plan that will help keep our customers at the forefront of our product offering.
- Work with the Business Development team to assist with the prioritization of potential customer product add-on requests
- Assist with coordination and communication internal to Avail and external back to the customer
- Help create a pre-on-site agency report card
- Help to create a pre-on-site agency adoption scorecard
- Update scorecards and share information with FAST lead (at prep meeting) to ensure they understand the areas the customer is doing well in and the areas that should be focal points for the visit.
- Planning and execution of PA & National User Conferences
- Assist team with location, venue space, and extra circular activities planning.
- Assist team with save the date and formal invitation requests.
- Assist team with the creation of presentations and supplemental materials.
- Attend and help execute user conferences.
- The ability to understand the Avail processes and delivery methods
- Excellent soft skills such as teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, and critical observation
- Ability to manage project schedules, resources, and budgets
- Ability to prioritize and assess the client’s needs based on critical observation
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, vendors, and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve customer issues.
- Technical troubleshooting skills as they relate to installed hardware, computers, and software
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and Windows operating systems
- Ability to use common computer applications (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Be proactive and use independent judgment within established guidelines and procedures
- Strong business communication skills; oral, written, and phone
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science
- Preferred 8+ years of public transportation experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboards.
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel up to 60% will be required.
Avail Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.