IT Specialist I
Support and assist the day-to-day maintenance of the company IT infrastructure, inclusive of server, workstations, device communications including wired and wireless data. Assist with the maintenance of the hosted virtual client system for remote clients and in-house needs. Provide 1st level maintenance and support of company IT resources including setup and end-of-life disposition.
- 1st line support for all in-house IT hardware/software troubleshooting
- Provide support to Project IT as needed including on-premise and Azure/Avail hosted infrastructures
- Monitor, Triage, and perform mitigation of malware and virus infection
- Support the timely installation of Windows updates
- Assist in maintaining the corporate Office 365 and Dynamics 365 environments
- Support the maintenance of internal VMWare vSphere based production and test environment
- Perform basic network configuration on Dell, Cisco, and Sophos devices
- Maintain the scalable computing platform for company business, engineering, production, and support needs
- Comply with Avail’s IT processes to support the needs of the company, including system backup, recovery, and disaster planning
- Setup, Install, and support computing needs for all assigned company requirements
- Train users on the proper use of Avail IT infrastructure
- Support Avail’s information technology infrastructure after hours as needed
- VM Ware, MS Server, Windows OS, iOS, Cisco Network, and related experience
- Server, Workstation, Laptop, and network equipment maintenance and configuration
- Windows PowerShell
- Office 365 and Dynamics 365 administration
- Verbal and Written Communication
- MS Office Suite of products
- Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field up to 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology up to 2 years’ experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TRAVEL: Travel requirements are minimal.
Avail Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.