HR Payroll Systems Analyst-ERP
Avail Technologies Inc. is nationally recognized as a leader in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for the public transit market and we are looking for energetic accomplished professionals to join our growing team.
Founded January 1st of 1999, Avail is focused on providing superior products and services to our customers nationwide by following business practices based on what we refer to as, “old-fashioned values.”
We are seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to help us meet the growing demand for our products and Services. Candidates should have a strong understanding of HR/Payroll principles and are motivated to help Avail meet the growing demand for our products and services that includes our high-value ERP software that agencies use to manage their operations.
Some of our Product’s platform includes software on Finance Management, Payroll Processing, Human Resources, Inventory Management, Work Order Processing and more. The selected candidate will focus their efforts on our PR/HR platform.
Candidates will be expected to understand and implement the deployment of our software, provide user training to our customers, provide second-tier support in troubleshooting of related problems, and assist with the development of training manuals and similar documentation for our products.
Avail is an employee-owned company that offers a progressive work environment, outstanding benefits, and excellent potential for professional growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete this short assessment:
- Coordinate, implement, transition and train new customers on the Payroll and Human Resources products
- Assist existing customers with the Payroll and Human Resources products as second-tier support
- Provide business plan improvement by assessing the client’s current Human Resources and Payroll processes and identify areas for improvement
- Perform system tests, QA and collaborate with programmers to resolve issues and errors
- Document errors, providing supportive evidence of issues, to present and work with engineering to resolve
- Keep training material and documentation up-to-date to reflect new enhancements or changes to the product
- Work with current customers and team members in developing deployment and adoption plans for moving customers off current software system platform onto the new cloud based platform
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Coordinates with managers and users to identify systems problems; assesses the severity of the issues and prioritizes responses as appropriate
- Advise Project Manager of any HR and/or Payroll changes that will require software updates
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Human Resources
- Developing Operational Standards
- Quality Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Research Results
- Requirements Analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, self-motivator, and independent worker.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding and use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) preferred..
- Experience with teaching software applications is a plus
- Associates Degree in a related field with 4+ years of experience in the roles listed above or
- Bachelor of Science in a related field with 2+ years of experience in the roles listed above
- Experience working in the public transit industry a plus
- Experience implementing and using HRMS software a plus
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel: At least 25% of travel may be required
Avail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer