Financial Systems Analyst
Avail Technologies Inc. is nationally recognized as a leader in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for public transit market and we are looking for energetic accomplished professionals to join our growing team.
Founded January 1st of 1999, Avail is focused on providing superior products and services to our customers nationwide by following business practices based on what we refer to as, “old fashioned values.” We are seeking a Financial Systems Analyst(s) to help us meet the growing demand for our products and Services. With a position available in our Las Vegas, NV office, Avail’s ideal candidates should have a strong understanding of general accounting principles and are motivated to help us meet the growing demand for our products and services. Avail is an employee-owned company that offers a progressive work environment, outstanding benefits, and excellent potential for professional growth.
- Assess the client’s current financial processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Help clients identify, design, and implement ways for migrating away from manual processes to automated processes and optimizing data delivery.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with the client, as well as others from Avail, in developing deployment and adoption plans for moving customers off current software systems and onto Avail’s product platform.
- Provide user training and adoption support to the staff during the deployment and cutover phases of the project.
- Field questions regarding the use of Avail’s software, and general accounting practices and principles.
- An understanding of:
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Operational Standards
- Quality Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Cost Accounting
- Statistical Analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Reporting Research Results
- Requirements Analysis
- An understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and how it is used is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to working closely with people in a teaching capacity
- A background doing auditing of internal accounting practices beneficial
- High School with 6+ years of experience in the roles listed above or
- Associates Degree in a related field with 4+ years of experience in the roles listed above or
- Bachelor of Science in a related field with 2+ years of experience in the roles listed above
- Experience working in the public transit industry a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel will be required
Avail Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.