ERP Systems Analyst – Finance
Avail Technologies Inc. is nationally recognized as a leader in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for the public transit market and we are looking for energetic accomplished professionals to join our growing team. Founded January 1st of 1999, Avail is focused on providing superior products and services to our customers nationwide by following business practices based on what we refer to as, “old-fashioned values.”
We are seeking a Financial Systems Analyst(s) to help us meet the growing demand for our products and Services. Candidates should have a strong understanding of general accounting/HR/Payroll principles and are motivated to help Avail meet the growing demand for our products and services that includes our high-value ERP software that agencies use to manage their operations. Some of our Product’s platform includes software on Finance Management (payroll processing), Human Resources, Inventory Management, etc. Candidates will be expected to understand and implement the deployment of our software, provide user training to our customers, provide first-tier support in troubleshooting of related problems, refer more complicated issues to appropriate staff, and assist with the development of training manuals and similar documentation for our products.
Avail is an employee-owned company that offers a progressive work environment, outstanding benefits, and excellent potential for professional growth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete this short assessment: https://bartellassessments.com/JobQ/7f54d9c5a973badd30184089514434e8
Thorough knowledge of:
- ERP System modules in finance, accounting or budgeting, human resources, payroll
- ERP business solution implementation
- Problem diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques
- Creating reports utilizing ERP application reporting tools
- Multi-state payroll and tax filing
- Yearend payroll process and W2 calculations
- ACA/EEOC/FMLA processes and procedures
The ability to:
- Assess client’s current financial processes and identify areas for improvement
- Assist clients with Human Resource and Payroll issues using the software
- Maintain high levels of customer service with multiple clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Help clients identify, design, and implement ways for migrating away from manual processes to automated processes and optimizing data delivery
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Work with the client, as well as others from Avail, in developing deployment and adoption plans for moving customers off current software systems and onto Avail’s product platform
- Provide user training and adoption support to the staff during the deployment and cutover phases of the project
- Field questions regarding the use of Avail’s software, and general practices and principles
- Experience with common setup, pay rules, shift/holiday schedules, time-off accruals and deduction calculations, timecard rules, employee self-service and approval rules, workflows, device manager and integration.
- Identify business and ERP time and attendance related issues through interaction with internal customers and end users.
- System documentation for procedures, training materials, and policies.
- Minimum five (5) years experience with system development, implementation, and support of ERP Applications
- An understanding of:
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Operational Standards
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Cost Accounting
- Reporting Research Results
- An understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and how it is used is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to working closely with people in a teaching capacity
- A background doing auditing of internal accounting practices beneficial
- SQL, stored procedures, views, and database triggers on SQL Server platforms desired
- High School with 6+ years of experience in the roles listed above or
- Associates Degree in a related field with 4+ years of experience in the roles listed above or
- Bachelor of Science in a related field with 2+ years of experience in the roles listed above
- Experience working in the public transit industry a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and key board.
- Candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Travel: At least 25% travel may be required
Avail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer