Assembly Technician II
Ability to piece together parts in a logical order with limited instructions; advanced solder skills including building and solder cables to IPC/WHMA-A-620 Standard, Advanced knowledge of hand and assembly tools; advanced experience in the assembly of PCB with both leaded and surface mount components to IPC/WHMA-A-620 Standard; Handwork both Proto-Type and Production Assemblies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the short assessment via this link:
- Assemble electronic system cables, printed circuit boards, and sub-assemblies
- Troubleshooting, testing and repair of electronic equipment
- Manage returns and deliveries to meet internal and external schedules
- Leads or directs activities as other team members to complete projects or tasks
- Willingness to work as part of a team-oriented organization
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Complete tasks in allotted hours and per schedule
- Defines group processes
- Consistently takes on leadership roles within group to accomplish specific project tasks
- Ability to piece together parts in a logical order with limited instruction
- Read and comprehend wiring diagram, assembly drawings and PCB schematics
- Advanced solder skills, able to build and solder cables to IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard
- Advanced knowledge of hand and assembly tools
- Advanced experience in the assembly of PCB with both leaded and surface mount components to PIC/WHIMA-A-620 standard
- Handwork both proto-type and production assemblies
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lead and direct tasks of other team members
- High school diploma and technical certification and with 5-10 years of experience assembling circuit boards, cables, and sub-assemblies, hand soldering, use of standard assembly tools and understanding of quality assurance procedures
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear/listen
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work with computers and keyboard
- Candidates should be able to lift boxes up to 60 pounds
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TRAVEL: Occasional travel may be required
Avail Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.